Having confidence that disability supports and services are being paid for quickly and accurately is invaluable to National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participants. For providers too, reliable and fast payments ensure that everyone can concentrate on delivering a quality service and supporting participants to bring their NDIS Plan to life.
The challenge? Paying NDIS service providers quickly while maintaining the necessary controls and protection for plan management participants. Supported by the NDIA, we have introduced an innovative, industry first solution to deliver the best of both worlds.
MOIRA Financial Plan Management has implemented a unique chargeback service with many of the providers we work alongside. Formal Chargeback arrangements allow eligible providers to submit NDIS participant invoices in simple and more efficient way. Invoices received are then processed and paid within 1-2 business days with no delays traditionally associated with seeking participant approval. Participants will continue receiving a copy of the invoice for their reference only. Formal arrangements with eligible providers will ensure participants’ NDIS funds remain protected in the event of any invoicing discrepancy.
5 reasons Chargeback is setting the standard for what plan management can offer NDIS Participants, families and service providers:
- Unmatched industry leading payment times of 1-2 business days.
- A simple, clear and structured way for invoices to be submitted, processed and paid.
- Same business day reporting and validation. Providers will know exactly what they will get paid on the day the invoices are submitted.
- Continued protection of NDIS participants’ funds. Funds can be returned to participants’ NDIS plan in the event of any invoicing inconsistencies.
- Access to a dedicated MOIRA Relationships team for all their invoicing needs.
The NDIS environment is prime for innovation and MOIRA is pleased to be leading the charge, guided by our vision for all people to lead rewarding lives as valued members of society. Many of Australia’s largest disability providers are enjoying the benefits of this streamlined payment process and we look forward to its continued growth.
For more information about how chargeback can help your business and the NDIS participants you work with please get in touch.