Complaints guidelines

We really want to hear what you have to say; whether it’s to tell us you are not happy with the service you are getting, or how we can be better at what we do.

What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you have a problem with the services and/or supports you are getting and you want it fixed.

How do I make a complaint to MOIRA?
You can make a complaint in the best way that works for you, for example

  • Talk to a team member you feel comfortable with, or anyone at MOIRA
  • Call the MOIRA office on (03) 8552 2222
  • Write to MOIRA at Level 3, 42 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby, 3179
  • Email MOIRA at
  • Make an anonymous complaint by filling in the “Get in touch” form on our website

Other places you can call or email about your complaint

When you make a complaint we will

  • Listen to you to understand what you are not happy about
  • Give you information about why something has happened
  • Make every effort to help you in the best way possible
  • Make sure nothing bad happens because you made a complaint

You can get help to make a complaint by

  • Asking someone to act as your advocate – advocates can be a family member, friend or a trained advocate. More information can be found here
  • Using an interpreter by calling TIS (Translating and Interpreting Service) on 131 450 (24 hours 7 days a week)

Your complaint

  • Will be private and confidential- this means we will keep your details safe.
  • Can be withdrawn at any time.