MOIRA welcomes your feedback including complaints.
We really want to hear what you have to say; whether it’s to tell us you are not happy with the service you are getting, or how we can be better at what we do.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you have a problem with the services and/or supports you are getting, and you want it fixed.
How do I make a complaint to MOIRA?
You can make a complaint in the best way that works for you, for example
- Talk to a team member you feel comfortable with, or anyone at MOIRA
- Call the MOIRA office on (03) 8552 2222
- Write to MOIRA at Level 3, 42 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby, 3179
- Email MOIRA at email@example.com
- Make an anonymous complaint by filling in the “Get in touch” form on our website http://www.moira.org.au/contact-us
When you make a complaint we will
- Listen to you to understand what you are not happy about
- Give you information about why something has happened
- Make every effort to help you in the best way possible
- Make sure nothing bad happens because you made a complaint
You can get help to make a complaint by
- Asking someone to act as your advocate – advocates can be a family member, friend or a trained advocate. More information can be found here https://disabilityadvocacyfinder.dss.gov.au/disability/ndap/
- Using an interpreter by calling TIS (Translating & Interpreting Service) on 131 450 (24 hours 7 days a week)
- Will be private and confidential- this means we will keep your details safe.
- Can be withdrawn at any time.